We are happy to announce that we have redesigned our site from the ground up based on your suggestions. Our website redesign focus was to make our website as usable as possible for both current and potential customers. Highlights from this redesign are a smoother checkout process and quicker page loads across the site.
What have we changed?
- Complete website redesign featuring improved page load speeds and more information to the customer about their potential purchase.
- Updated our checkout process to allow the ability for customers to upload artwork to their own personal folder (embedded in our site, hosting provided by GDrive) once their order has been placed.
- The account page now features an area where the customer can access all the artwork we provide to the customer (embedded in our site, hosting provided by GDrive).
- Redesign of our review system to include all our previous Verified buyers with our new review provider stamped.io
- Updated all of our current products to precisely reflect what they include along with a full product image change. Some examples of our product changes: Ultimate Bundle – Twitch Bundle – Twitch Stinger.
What are we going to change in the future?
- We are currently in the process of updating our portfolio to feature hundreds of past orders which we will gradually trickle into our current portfolio throughout the next few months.
- Update our current social media pages to reflect the new design change to bring all of these into a unifying design.
- Upload previous created stingers, YouTube Intros and other animated scenes to both our YouTube and Vimeo pages.
We will continue to make changes on a weekly basis but the majority of the vast redesign changes have already been completed. If you see something not working right? Shoot us a message! It would mean the world.